Fling in Cmajor Fling in Cmajor

Nice song.

Nice work, good and soft music. Keep up the good work

/|\A Nasty Fear!/|\ /|\A Nasty Fear!/|\

Scary man...

Top notch horror soundtrack. Dude right now go get a job as a soundtrack creater.. if in the next 20 years i dont see your name in the credits for some movie ill find you..... mark my words...ill find you.

seriously though if i had that kind of commitment id probably be off fulfilling my lifes dreams...alas...

Still you must become famous...you must!!!

(\{Ride of the Black Rider}/) (\{Ride of the Black Rider}/)

Awsome

Very moving song. I liked it alot. It does make me think of a horse ride. Im thinking Black Horse competing in some sand dessert race. with some drummers at the finish line. And hes commming up and when he wins it goes all slow motion.

Final Fantasy 7 J-E-N-O-V-A Final Fantasy 7 J-E-N-O-V-A

I liked it

I liked the first part more, the guitar was just, kinda borring but it was still good and relaxing. I thought this was nice

WuSchell responds:

_-={An Ambitious War}=-_ _-={An Ambitious War}=-_

This is incredible.

I'm new to the whole homemade song genre, but this was incredible. This peice is perfect for a warhammer battle i have been drawing since last summer. Very moving, very very good. Ill be sure to send credit your way when i submit the movie.

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you found the song enjoyable ^^. I look forward to the movie, do keep me updated, I am a pretty big fan of warhammer.

Thanks for the review.