Tarboy Tarboy

HOLY MOTHER F-----'IN S--T

You sir are my new hero. That was incredible, extremely incredible, you are a god amoung mere mortals. You need a tv show to release this pent up brilliance.

Thank you for sharing that much work with us for free.

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Can anyone say topical

Lol, this movie has gained new meaning what with the swine flu. Oh my god... Mexicans.

Library Warning Library Warning

that was short

that was short, but epic. lol

Half Beard Half Beard

... much better half beard no offence lol

http://mudhead.uottawa.ca/~pete/beard .html

Bobert-Rob responds:

I sure hate spam.

-This is Halloween- -This is Halloween-

I've always frekin loved that song!!!

Nice choice for song man... I also loved your various characters, you made them very well, although my advice is that you need a good mic and some program to remove the rasp in the background. I didnt like your ending though...it was all a dream...been done to death. I would have liked something that tied in with the intro. Probably some good punch line you could have thought of...better than being frightened by the dog in a costume. Still dont let that take away from the fact that your music video portion was top notch, although the sound quality was low...still great work.

Make It Snappy! Episode 2 Make It Snappy! Episode 2

...what?

i don't get it... the backgrounds i liked the rest...not so much.

Spring Break: April Fools Spring Break: April Fools

Nice animations!

I liked your drawings and animations keep up the good work!

The Robot Wars The Robot Wars

Nice

I agree it was good...and a background would make it better.

Pirates!: Here Be Dragons Pirates!: Here Be Dragons

Really well done!!!

I really liked this. you did a good job drawing all the characters and for a first movie, good. I hope to see more from you.

1480 frames 1480 frames

Pretty good.

Been done before, but i still liked this one, you had some pretty good drawings in their. I hope to see more from you